CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

65 Roses

I finally recieved my blanket from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. I got it for raising alot of money for the Bowl 4 Breath. The top says Cystic Fibrosis Foundation then all around the edge of the rest of the blanket it says: "These 65 Roses are dedicated to the people who continue to give unselfishly in the fight against Cystic Fibrosis". Its beautiful and very special to me. Thank you again to all of you who continue to fight for a cure!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! thanks for posting a picture of it...

Unknown said...

that is beautiful Trisha!!!

John and Esther said...

I love it. I want one of those!
Love you all and miss you, Love Mom

I have to find my other one when I get home.

MarlaSt said...

Yeah! It's so pretty Trish. I'm glad you finally got it.

Patricia's blog said...

how pretty, i am glad you got it, love you much Patti

Judy said...

Beautiful I am sure you are very proud of it. Love ya