CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Disneyland Camping Trip with Gramma and Papa

This last week after we got home from our trip to Monterey we went to Disneyland and stayed at an RV park right next to Disneyland with Gramma and Papa for a few days. We had a blast. We are exhausted though. 3 days at Disneyland with four kids is a lot of work. We still had a lot of fun though.


Jena getting ready for Disneyland in the motorhome. Notice she is wearing snow white but she got Cinderella glass slippers and has not taken them off since.
Jim, Ally and Megan goin crazy on teacups. Ally and Megan cant even hold up their heads.
I cant ride with Jim. He'll make me hurl. So I get my own with the little ones
Jena and I on Dumbo
Ally and Megan with Wall-E. Too cute!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE WALL-E!!! :) You too. HEehee

Patricia's blog said...

looks like you had so much fun, i wish i could have gone, oh well next time, lol
by the way happy 12th anniversary to you and Jim

Princess Sara said...

I love it!!!
Looks like you all had a super time!

Lansdale said...

Thank you for your prayers and support and the compliment on Jacob. I can't believe how much old it made him look! Love you guys! Hope you Jim and the girls are doing well!