CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Megan waiting to see the Electrical Parade for the first time
Malia kickin back in the stroller waiting for the electrical parade
Thats my wierd child Ally waiting for the parade
Finally it started and the girls loved it. I was really excited to see it too. I havent seen it since I was a kid. Still Awesome!
Then Snow White went by with the seven dwarfs and Snow White walked right up to Jena and grabed her face like Dopey and kissed her. Thats all she talked about for the rest of the trip. Several times a day she said Snow White kissed me. Jena was on cloud 9.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute!! Haley was the same way when Snow White kissed her at Disney World. Seems to me like Snow White knows how to pick cute kids. LOL